I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Saturday, October 20, 2012

THIS IS THE DAY


"Faith is the substance of things hoped for My son, the evidence of things not seen. You do not yet see, nor will you see fully while you are on this earth, but faith cooperating with Spiritual Power actually calls into being that for which you hope. Men speak of dreams come true. But you know them as answered prayers; manifestations of Spirit Force in the Unseen. So trust boundlessly.

Yes! Remember always - that out of darkness I am leading you to My light, My son. Out of unrest to rest, out of disorder to order. Out of faults and failure to perfection. Upon this very day My perfect plan is being fulfilled through all I set forth within. In the days that follow speaks not of when, but see it all as of this moment. Your eyes will soon behold more then are able to absorb. So trust Me wholly. Fear nothing. Hope ever. Look ever up to Me and I will be your sure aid. I and My Father are one. So He who made the ordered, beautiful world out of chaos, and set the stars on their courses, and made each planet to know it’s season, can He not bring out of your little chaos peace and order. And He and I are one, and you are Mine. Your affairs are Mine. It is My Divine task to order My affairs - therefore yours will be ordered by Me!"



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who's son has been diagnosed with leukemia. Please pray for him as we'll as his family for healing, peace and strength, and that it be the key that leads the whole family to a close relationship with Jesus.

Dianne said...

Daddy,

POWERFUL BLOG Today! I read this one outloud a few times..Faith comes by HEARING!!!!!!Hearing the WORD of GOD!!!

Then I said to myself...
FAITH..FAITH! We are walking not by anything we see or hear ONLY with that which we KNOW Lines up with the WORD of GOD...But what does FAITH REALLY MEAN! SO I did a quick reminder study....and then I read my favorite Chapter in the bible...Heb 11 The FAITH Hall of Fame!

Faith in the Greek: Estin de pistis elpizomenon upostasis

Amplified: NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. (Amplified Bible - Lockman)

Jerusalem Bible: Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for, or prove the existence of the realities that at present remain unseen.

KJV: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

NLT: What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. (NLT - Tyndale House)

Phillips: Now faith means putting our full confidence in the things we hope for, it means being certain of things we cannot see. (Phillips: Touchstone)

Wuest: Now faith is the title deed of things hoped for, the proof of things which are not being seen. (Eerdmans)

Young's Literal: And faith is of things hoped for a confidence, of matters not seen a conviction,

DADDY! I Love YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Silanskas!
It's wonderful to hear that you're getting better! You are always in my thoughts! A little birdie told me your tight with the Big Guy Upstairs! He's got your back! :) Best wing man you could ask for! I keep him on speed dial everyday! I see you went on the jungle cruise hope you had a good time! :)

Warmly,

Donato

Sarah said...

I love your blog Granddad.
You are so inspirational.

Love,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful to see how God uses you to speak to others. This message has opened eyes and hearts including mine. Thanks for get HIS word out to others.

Joe

Anonymous said...

Brother Richard,
We miss your messages. We are praying for your strength to return.
Your daughter keeps us up to date on all the wonderful miracles you have experienced ...hold on..there is a bigger miracle with your name on it.
it was purchased for you over 2000 years ago. Paid in full!
Love you brother!

Anonymous said...

Please add Patrick, a 13 yr old newly diagnosed with leukemia, to your prayer list.
Brenda