I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Richard Silanskas

Another good day at the Dr.s All reports continue to show improvement. Praise Jesus with me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do "Thank OUR DEAR LORD FOR YOU"!always..and "PRAISE and THANK HIM in JESUS S NAME", For Your Great Update Today!Our Lord is Faithful to those who are "FAITHFUL to HIM,THANK YOU LORD ABOVE FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS for Richard..so good to talk with you tonight

Irene Tilger said...

Richard always you are always in my prayers. I know your birthday is this month and I want to wish you a Happy Birthday.
I told Dianne to give you a big hug.
Love,
Irene

Santa Claus said...

What a wonderful report.

God is still in control....and on His Glorious Throne. You are truly a testimony of His might and love and power! Hallelujah! Rejoice and be ye glad!

Ole Santa has once again spoken on your behalf.

Anonymous said...

Oh how we praise the Lord. Bless His Holy Name!! Good report!

Donato said...

Hi Mr. Silanskas! I saw your son and grandson the other day. He is growing like a weed! I heard good news for you, that is awesome! Keep up the good work! :)

Richard Silanskas said...

One of my favorite songs is "GOD IS SO GOOD"

Richard Silanskas said...

ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS IS "GOD IS SO GOOD"