I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Friday, June 29, 2012

THIS IS THE DAY

Thank you for studying with us.

As we are coming to know God we must aim to KNOW HIM. There is no other way to know Him except to spend quality time with Him. We really must reach the point where we are having a daily INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.  This requires talking with Him, one on one regularly.  How?, set aside a time everyday to isolate ourselves from all distractions and enjoy a time with Father in solitude.

“I want to, but I can’s find the time.”    Well, this is declaring that you prefer other things over God.  No matter what your state of life there is always some things that we like to do like a favorite TV show, going to a movie, spending time on the phone, meeting with friends, neighbors, reading, etc.  There is somethings that we find time for always. There is NO EXCUSE for failure to have that one on one relationship with God daily.  If we do things that we find time to do for pleasure,  OR“necessity”we are declaring  that    everything in our lives is preferable to talking to our creator.

Jesus reminded the rich young man that to love God with all our being is still a COMMAND.  Not giving that one on one daily “sit down” with Father is a direct failure to LOVE HIM.

Let us work now to TRULY love God by having a period of time daily to have a genuine “chat” with.  THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO KNOW HIM AND LOVE HIM.

PLEASE ACCEPT  HIS  COMMAND TO LOVE HIM BY PLACING ALL THINGS IN HIS HANDS, TALK TO HIM IN PRAYER, PRAYER THAT IS CONVERSATIONAL, NOT READ OR ROTE, HE WILL  COMMUNICATE WITH YOU AND GIVE YOU WONDERFUL PEACE AND JOY.

GOD LOVES YOU AND HE WANTS YOUR LOVE.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

God should be our best friend in life for he shall not only guide us but lift us up when we fall. We have the ability to truly know God if we allow him into our lives. I ask what human would open their hearts and allow us to know everything about them? God truly is our best friend. Thank you for opening our minds to all that God has for us.

Joe L.

Anonymous said...

Brother Richard,
This is such an important message. You have caused me to stop and analyze where my heart truly is. What do I prefer over spending time with my Savior.
Again I say bless you for your heart and the way you share the word.

Anonymous said...

We must continue to be/ stay in a position of talking, speaking and praying to Jesus EVERY morning, every day. Without doing this its equivalent to walking out on I-4 in traffic with a blindfold and why we would do that??

Jesus guides us, steers us, speaks to us continually and since he see's all, knows all and is in all, I for one need him in ALL of my life, my family, my health, my finances and in all my relationships!!

Make no mistake about it...Jesus is Lord of ALL and LOVES in us ALL!!

Make a decision to Serve & Love him. It will be the best choice you could ever make! : )

Larry R.

Dee said...

You know Dad, I can't imagine having someone (I can see) who is with me everyday and night; that person who is there to look out for me, protect, guide, speak WISDOM all Day, watch over me while I'm asleep...SMILING when I wake up, because they can't wait to talk to me....AND Then I IGNORE That person. This is how I see Jesus...as the ONE who CAN and IS with me all the time! I see Jesus sitting in the chair by my bed, anxiously awaiting me to open my eyes....HE SMILES and Says, Dianne, I couldn't wait to chat with you today! Wait and see the day I have planned for US!
I pray that I will learn more and more each day to truly ABIDE in Christ...

Thanks Dad for sharing this True message of Love.
Dee

Kel said...

Thank you for this blog. I feel my spirit lift every time I come to read it!

Anonymous said...

You have challenged me to ponder,
what DO I spend the most time doing? What would I rather do, be with God or ???

CW

Anonymous said...

You have no idea what this post means to me after all I have been through these past few weeks. To know God for YOURSELF is EVERYTHING!!!
Tori

Anonymous said...

Mr. Silanskas,
You are truly an inspiration to me and the group. We enjoy your blog and always look forward to being fed spiritually. In the days when churches are turning into a business it's a blessing to still see Men of God like yourself still drawing people to Christ to develop a genuine relationship. Know that the very thing that separates you from the conventional 4 walls is what God is going to use to bless you. That fresh fire that burns in you for Christ, makes those of us reading your blog and in study with you want a strong relationship with God. I pray that God continues to bless you for your the works you do for him. 1 Corinthians 2:9
Be Blessed,
LW