I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Saturday, April 7, 2012

HE'S ALIVE!

Matthew 28:1-20
The Resurrection
28:1-8pp -- Mk 16:1-8; Lk 24:1-10; Jn 20:1-8
1 After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb. 2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4 The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men. 5 The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 7 Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you." 8 So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. 9 Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. 10 Then Jesus said to them, "Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see

YES, He's alive and as promised is seated at the right hand of our Father. He promised to be with us always and indeed He is. I know, not just believe, I know He lives. I have seen Him at my darkest hours and in times of joy. HE'S TRULY ALIVE!!!

Enjoy our new life in Christ and the promise of our own resurrection. He is in Glory. He IS Glory!! Hallelujah!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard your blog your daily teachings have been an inspiration. Your messages make you think and sometime as you get a little older you forget some important things. God is good, he's still keeping all of us in his care. God Bless you.

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Dear Richard,
is there any possibility to reach you per email? I have a question, which I would not prefer to post in public. It would be an honor for me, if you'ld send me an answer ->
un.bel.di@gmx.de. Best wishes from Germany, be blessed and much further success for your fine blog, Susanne

Miriam said...

amen!

Anonymous said...

He HAS Risen Just as He said and HE IS ALIVE!
Bless you Mr Salanskis