I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Hour is near

Matthew 26:36-39 "Then Jesus went with them to the olive grove called Gethsemane, and He said, 'Sit here while I go over there to pray'. He took Peter and Zebedee's two sons, James and John, and He became anguished and distressed. He told them,, 'My soul is crushed with grief to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me.'

He went a little farther and bowed with His face to the ground, praying, 'My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine'." Mt.26:vs 42 "My Father! if this cup cannot be taken away unless I drink it, you will be done."

This is just a glimpse of the beginning of the suffering that Jesus endured for our sins, yours and mine. He was shown by the Father that which He would need to endure and as we read, He sought to avoid the immediate future by asking if there might be another way. When the request was denied, Jesus willingly accepted His role in the plan of salvation. Oh, how God loves us. THANK YOU JESUS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. S,

Often we think only with our mind when God gave us so many ways to experience the miracles he has for us. The very life of Jesus saved us all and yet at times we only use our brain to think of what that miracle means to each of us. Can we not see? Can we not hear? Can we not feel? Can we not taste? Can we... God gave us life and the miracle of life all around us. It is time for us to use our hearts to follow him.

The time really is near.

Thanks Mr. S for such a wonderful blog to remind us of how much God really does love us.

Joe L

Anonymous said...

The most powerful loved filled words ever spoken...
"Your will be done!"

Thank you for taking us back Gethsemane.

Anonymous said...

Daddy I wonder, would I have fallen asleep if Jesus asked me to stay awake and pray .....then I look at myself and see that often I do...distractions come and my focus on prayer is gone....
To think of the sacrifice Jesus made for me...to picture his lament before His Father...and the unconditional Love with which He spoke..."I your will be done!"

I fall on my knees and cry...thank you for loving me.

I look forward to your blog this very Holy week.

I love that you are my daddy,
Dee



I fall on my face and cry...Thank You! !!

Carver said...

The most powerful loved filled words ever spoken... "Your will be done!" Thank you for taking us back Gethsemane.