I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Saturday, March 3, 2012

Reason to Praise

Do you sometimes find it difficult to give praise to our Lord? Here is a great help to find many reasons to give thanks. Psalm 103:1-6 "Let all that I am Praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his Holy Name. Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things He does for me.

He forgives my sins and heals all my diseases.He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle's! The Lord gives righteousness and justice to all who are treated unfairly."

Psalm 1038:8ff "The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love He will not constantly accuse us,no remain angry forever, He does not punish for all our sins;He does not deal harshly with us, as we deserve. For His unfailing love toward those who fear Him is as great as the height of the heavens above the earth. He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him.

For He knows how weak we are; He remembers we are only dust. Our days on earth are like grass; like wildflowers we bloom and die. The wind blows, and we are gone -- as though we had never been here.But the love of the Lord remains forever with those who fear Him.; His salvation extends to the children's children of those who are faithful to His covenant, of those who obey His commandments; The Lord has made the heavens His throne; from there He rules over everything. Praise the Lord, everything He has created, everything in all His kingdom. Let all that I am praise the Lord.


David's praise focused on the good things God was doing for him. It's easy to complain about life, but David's list gives us plenty for which to praise God. He forgives our sins, heals our diseases, redeems us from death, crowns us with love and compassion, satisfies our desires, and gives us righteousness and justice. We receive all of these without deserving any of them. No matter how difficult your life's journey, you can always count your blessings.

Follow the example of David and PRAISE OUR GOD NOW AND FOREVER FOR HIS LOVE IS EVERLASTING.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy,
I LOVE that you shared this message. We often can get caught up in daily struggles and forget that our God inhabits praise.
And those chains that seem to bind me, Serve only to remind me, the chains will drop POWERLESS behind me when I PRAISE the LORD!
This is the lyrics from my FAVORITE Praise Song...you shared it before...
I love you,
Dee
Russ Taff's "Praise the Lord!"

russ taff

When you're up against a struggle
That's shattered all your dreams
And your hopes been cruely crushed
By Satan's manifested schemes.
And you feel the urge within you
To submit to earthyly fears
Don't let the faith your standing in
Seem to disappear
CHORUS:
Praise the Lord.He will work for those who praise him
Praise the Lord. For our God inhabits praise.
Praise the Lord.And those chains that seem to bind you
Serve only to remind you.
As they fall powerless behind you.
When you praise him.
Satan is a liar and he wants to make us think
That we are paupers, when we know ourselves
We're children of the king.
So lift up the mighty shield of faith
For the battle must be won
Remember Jesus Christ has risen
So the works already done.
Chorus

Anonymous said...

Because of this message I carried the spirit of Praise God out with me as I left church service today.
I will walk in Praise throughout the week.
My family prayers for you.
Be blessed.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord.....thank you for your great words of wisdom as always.

Love and Blessings.

JG

Sarah said...

Grandad you are such a blessing.
Thank you for reminding me tht God's love is everlasting.
love,
sarah

Kel said...

As I read your blog tonight I caught myself thinking that I am glad you do this. I am not surrounded by the word of God in my daily life. Reading this blog helps me immerse myself in His words through your words.

Anonymous said...

Richard, this is Vince number 2! Evertime I read your blog I find it so uplifting.I think the theme word for so many of your post is Grateful. Well, I too am grateful for your unending power, attitude and conviction.With this blog you are inspiring people exponentially. Now, that's real authentic connected power. I thank you a million times plus.

Anonymous said...

DearRichard, What more can you say,it is a MIRACLE!!!!!! I and many, many people have been praying all along for this to happen. I am so happy and grateful to hear this news. With God's help this will continue.
Love You,
Irene