I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Major Promise

The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. (John 14.26)

Jesus promised the disciples that the Holy Spirit would help them remember what He had been teaching them. The disciples were eyewitnesses of Jesus' life and teachings. We, therefore, can be confident that the Gospels are accurate records of what Jesus taught.

We can trust Him to plant truth in our mind, convince us of God's will, and remind us when we stray from it.

Please read Cor.2:10-14.

Whenever we read scripture is is important to ask the Holy Spirit to enlighten the Word to us. God does not want you to be confused as to His Perfect Will for us. That is why He is with us in the Person of the Holy Spirit. Seek His presence in your studies. Jesus, Our Father and the Holy Spirit are one. Jesus told us that He would never leave us nor forsake us. The Holy Spirit is Jesus, and our Father, with us now and forever. We should not allow loneliness to negatively affect our lives. We are not alone. God is with us. Embrace Him through His promises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen his word never returns void!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Silanskas your birthday video is very heartwarming! You're a poet and I didn't even know it! :)
I can see you can still make the Mrs blush! Hahaha! You have a very loving and caring family!

Hope to see you again very soon!

Donato
(Your friendly neighborhood crimefighter...err arcade attendant!)

Anonymous said...

...Embrace him through his promises. This could have come at a better moment. With my Aunt going through a similar struggle as your body, it is God's promise that get me through these days. He never promised it would be an easy road, but he is always there to lean on. Thank you for sharing with me, I want you to know how much it helps me to refocus on what is important as we travel through life. Anything is possible with God's help, and he has given me comfort through your sharing. You are one of God's gifts to us all.
Joe Ousley

Anonymous said...

Boy OH BOY Daddy have we been Experiencing the Presence of The Holy Spirit as we have traveled this physical trall with you!
I can personally say, I HAVE had moments when I wondered how I could face the day...then I whispered the name of Jesus and instantly felt the COMFORT of the HOLY SPIRIT!
NOT really sure WHY God loves me so much...OH but I am so glad HE DOES!

Love you Daddy,
Dee