I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Saturday, February 4, 2012

YES, YOU CAN

On occasion we find ourselves discouraged by our own failure to follow our Lord. Our spirit tells us we are doing wrong even when we know it is wrong. We have repented, turned from our personal demons, and yet we find ourselves doing some of the unholy things that we have been delivered from. Our spirit and soul may cry out "Lord God, I have failed you again". It is important to continue to trust that Jesus is with you on those occasions, while He is hurt by our actions He nevertheless loves us, forgives us and continues to shower us with His grace to overcome. The very fact that we recognize our weakness and want to do better is a result of the Holy Spirit's prompting you to repent. Jesus, is still with us, holding out His loving arms to embrace us whom He has redeemed.

When we are week, He is strong. He imparts to us the ability to overcome sin and despair.

Look at and read Psalm 119.1-24

Don't just read the words of this blog but take the time to open your bible and read the Psalm that have been recommended. You can overcome. You will be comforted by God's own words. Let this psalm become a daily prayer.

You have the victory in your hands, take it and rejoice. Jesus loves you so very much. He stands before you with His arms wide open. Go to Him. He awaits.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

RICHARD;
AS always, You're RIGHT MY FRIEND,This Is Awesome,As You can see I'm Just A Tad Behind on my emails.Stay Well LUV-2-U-N- Family!!
JT

Anonymous said...

Tremendous word for the day.
I love Psalm 119 because This psalm is an acrostic poem, the stanzas of which begin with successive letters of the Hebrew alphabet; moreover, the verses of each stanza begin with the same letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

Anonymous said...

I have shared before that your blog gives me my scriptural fuel for my day...thank you for leading us to Psalm 119. I will hold onto these words and hide them in my heart this day.

"How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
By living according to your word.
10 I seek you with all my heart;
do not let me stray from your commands.
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you."

Anonymous said...

When we are week, He is strong. He imparts to us the ability to overcome sin and despair.

I NEEDED THIS TODAY!

Anonymous said...

Your timing is perfect as I just shared with my wife how tired I have become in fighting the battle of the sin in my life. It is hard to actually believe that God STILL loves me when time and time again, I have failed him. Today you have reminded me that I am still HIS! I have been justified by my faith. He came for me and rescued me by dying and rising again. This FACT cannot be changed. He promises never to leave me or forsake me. I need not despair. Thanks for helping me to once again, remember who I am in Him! .