I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Friday, August 31, 2012

GREAT NEWS


Dear Ones.  Yesterday was a remarkably blessed day of healing and miracles.  As you know I am being treated for metastatic colon cancer, there are issues that point out my progress.

This is not a cancer update, that will come next Thursday, but it is related.

The first thing was a real concern about a black spot on My left big toe.  With diabetes this is highly important marker.  It turned out that the spot is NOT gangrene.   Whew a genuine sigh of relief and and gratitude to the LORD JESUS.

This next one is an actual MIRACLE. The next appointment was with my Eye Doctor. He was treating me for a serious eye infection that also showed basal cell carcinoma  which is cancer.  Well now listen to this. when he examined me yesterday he declared that the infection is healed and told me to see him in a year.  I asked about the cancerous lower eye lid, he replied it isn't there and I didn't do it.  THIS IS A GENUINE MIRACLE THAT IS VERIFIABLE  Will you join me in shouting a resounding HALLELUJAH!!!!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard,
We all have been praying every single day, and we are so happy to hear your good news ! God is so Good !!! We all will continue to lift you up to Him in prayer, you are a remarkable man with a remarkable family. God Bless You Richard !
Jo Wilson :)

Miriam said...

Amen! Praise God!

Dianne said...

Daddy all I can say is PRAISE the LORD!
Remember Satan IS a Liar! Jesus IS ALIVE!
Dad, you asked me months ago to add this to your blog...TODAY I found hou to do this...so your bloggers can enjoy this powerful praise song.
Just tag on and Praise Along.

Praise the Lord

I Love you,
Dee

Anonymous said...

Thank you God!
Joe O.

Dolores Quilts said...

So thankful to hear your great news. Wonderful to see another miracle from God. Will continue to lift you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,
I am so glad to hear about your miracle! If anyone deserves a miracle...it is YOU! Thank you for being an inspiration to us all... we love you!!!

Sincerely,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I am praising God for your miracles, and look forward to the announcement of the BIG ONE!!
You are a blessing much more than you know!!

Love,
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Praise God for your miracle, I am so happy for you!!! This is just the beginning of many many miracles and blessings in your life and you deserve every bit of what God has for you. We will continue to keep you lifted in prayer you are such an inspiration to us all.
Love you,
Tori

cvw said...

Halleighlujah!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God !!! He is the same yesterday today and forever! His name is Wonderful, Mighty God, Prince of Peace, Emanuel, God With Us!!!

Anonymous said...

Brother Richard,
Reading / studying your blog has been a tremendous blessing to my spiritual growth.
Your praise report has encouraged me to continue to walk by faith.
we all are praying for your continued healing.
Our prayer group prayers that you will be blessed richy as you have blessed us.
Your friends in Christ in Tenn.

Anonymous said...

You truly are an inspiration!

Kel said...

I believe in miracles, but I often need reminding. Thank you for posting about yours!