I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Sunday, August 19, 2012

JOY

If you are over 50 years of age you will love this.


>>>"Here for you now is a Senior version of Jesus Loves Me":
>>>
>>>JESUS LOVES ME
>>>
>>>Jesus loves me, this I know,
>>>Though my hair is white as snow
>>>Though my sight is growing dim,
>>>Still He bids me trust in Him.
>>>(CHORUS)
>>>YES, JESUS LOVES  ME.. YES, JESUS LOVES ME..
>>>YES, JESUS LOVES ME, FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.
>>>
>>>Though my steps are oh, so slow,
>>>With my hand in His I'll go
>>>On through life, let come what may,
>>>He'll be there to lead the way.
>>>(CHORUS)
>>>
>>>When the nights are dark and  long,
>>>In my heart He puts a song..
>>>Telling me in words so clear,
>>>"Have no fear, for I am near."
>>>(CHORUS)
>>>
>>>When my  work on earth is done,
>>>And life's victories have been won.
>>>He  will take me home above,
>>>Then I'll understand His love.
>>>(CHORUS)
>>>
>>>I love Jesus, does He know?
>>>Have I ever told Him so?
>>>Jesus loves to hear me say,
>>>That I love Him every day.
>>>(CHORUS)
>>>

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Richard, Can you believe so many of us are over 50? But in Jesus eyes we are all just his children. Thank you for being here for us everyday! Love and Prayers,
Robbi

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord He is there through all stages of our lives. Never abandoning or forsaking. Meeting us where we are and giving just what we need.

Love and prayers,Sue

Dianne said...

Daddy,
isn't it wonderful to know that no matter how old we are, Jesus Loves us ! We never out grow His love. Father God always see us as His Child! And as His child I will cuddle on His lap and sing praises to Him...
Thanks for taking us back to the basics even though we are over 50!
Love and kisses,
Dee

Anonymous said...

You are a tremendous blessing with this blog and the messages you write.
May God richly bless you brother!

Sarah said...

I may not be 50 years old but, I love this song. I thank Jesus that He loves us so much to die on the cross for us. I ask Jesus, "Why? Why, Do you love me so much?" I thank Him all the time for the love that He has for me. And when I mess up He does not write me off.
Thank You Jesus for Your unconditional love :)

Greg G, said...

Dearest Grandfather,
Your Words are such a blessing to me. I hope YOU find JOY in your life. Continue to only speak positive words. The BIble says "...Life and death are in the power of the tongue"

Anonymous said...

Richard,
Your blogs are always so uplifting, and somehow, you always seem to hit the nail on the head with each writing. Thank you for being you. Thank you for having the connection that you have with Our Lord and sharing that with the rest of us so we can each connect not only with you, but also with Our Lord and then in turn, with everyone else around us. You are an inspiration to so many people out here.
Jo Wilson :)

Anonymous said...

You are a tremendous man of GOD!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful rendition of a classic. Oh how blessed we are to have such unconditional love in our lives. You are such a blessing and inspiration to us all may God continue to bless you!!!
Love you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

hi Richard...
This is your friend from India.I really like your blog..you r doing very nice work,God bless you.

Kel said...

I'm not 50 yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed the song! Thank you. I'm praying for you and your health.

Kelley

Anonymous said...

I thought this prayer from Joel Osteen was wonderful and wanted to share it with you, Karen:

Today, choose to put your hope in the Father; you won’t be disappointed. Trust Him because He is faithful. Find rest for your soul in knowing that He is good, and He has good things in store for your future!