I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PAIN

Have you ever wondered about why we still suffer even after Jesus took upon Himself the the pain of sin in the whole world?  I know that God does not give us pain, but He allows it for a number of reasons.  The foremost reason is to bring us closer to HIMSELF.  Some times when we drift away from the basics of Jesus teachings by worldly distractions, we are very moved to call upon our Lord. When I personally have pain I find that my faith is stronger. "OH LORD MY GOD, I CALLED UPON THEE AND YOU HEALED ME"  PS 30:2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Richard--Everyday you are included in my prayers. When I was so ill I knew that your prayers were helping me. If there was anyway I would take your pain. I hope to get down soon to tell you in person, that God's hands are healing you. My love and prayers are with you my "My Brother" Bryna

Anonymous said...

I wonder also why I remain in pain, why I am not "seeing" my victory. I only know one thing for sure, as you know for sure, we are in His Hands and He, our Love and our Savior, is in control.
God is our healer and we will stand on His promise.

You are in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I wonder also why I remain in pain, why I am not "seeing" my victory. I only know one thing for sure, as you know for sure, we are in His Hands and He, our Love and our Savior, is in control.
God is our healer and we will stand on His promise.

You are in my heart and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Silanskas, I do pray for complete healing for you and that all your pain will soon be gone! You are a very brave man!!
Karen

Sarah said...

By the stripes of Jesus you are healed.
1 Peter 2:24 "..by whose stripes you were healed."
The two key words are past tense..were and healed.
Amen

Anonymous said...

You are such an inspiration.
can't wait to hear you preach when you are stronger.

Anonymous said...

You are such a blessing and I am Praising God for your victory healing that is coming....

Blessings,
JG

Dianne said...

Daddy,
Hebrews 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.

Also in Numbers we are reminded that God is Not a man that He should lie.

It is by His stripes you Were healed!
Praise the we have His Promise!
Standing with you in agreement that you will quickly feel...experience the manifestation of your healing.
I love you!
Dee dee

Anonymous said...

Bro. Richard,
Our group prayers continually for you.
Keep the faith brother!
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

1Peter 5:10

Laura said...

containers in the corner of a room. Some people are attracted towards white gold while some prefer yellow. these investors banked their gold coins in the European banks. If you haven't figured it out yet, your possessions will not be following you into the afterlife.