I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Monday, August 6, 2012

I HAD A DREAM

blog for 8/6/12

I HAD A DREAM

Last night I had a vivid dream that really gave me a powerful message.  It went like this: I was visiting a convict on death row who was about to be executed.  He was totally convinced that he was no good and did not value life.  He had no hope.  When I left him he was LOST.  When I left the prison I was very upset that I had not told him about how much God loves him and that HE will forgive him if he calls on Jesus. When I awoke I was relieved that it was a dream and not real.

To me, and I am sure to you, that we must not let a single opportunity to transmit the love of GOD to everyone that they can be saved by calling on the name of Jesus.  It is never too late for the sinner to accept the gift of everlasting life in the presence of our Father GOD, even at the last moment of one's life.  We need to remember the good thief at calvary who asked Jesus for forgiveness.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

WOW! DAD this is powerful!
You know, there are sooooo many times when I wonder if I Should have spoken up...then I REALIZE If I am wondering, then I SHOULD HAVE!

Your dream is confirmation of something that happened to me and Sarah yesterday.
She and I were at a local fast food place. When we placed the order the cashier commented on how beautiful Sarah’s eyes are. As we were eating this same cashier came to our table and asked if we were mother and daughter? Then she went on to comment about how close we seem to be to each other. SHE THEN, went on to tell us about her estranged relationship with her own mother and how that was beginning to get better.
She went back to the register...SARAH and I instantly knew God sent us there.
Dad, please keep this girl in your prayers. She gave us her phone number and took ours. Sarah told her we'd be praying for her and we invited her to church.
This made us wonder, have other people opened up to us and we were too wrapped up in 'OUR THING' that we didn't hear them crying for help.

Praise God for you realizing that DREAM was more than a Dream...it was GOD Speaking.

I love you soooooo much,
Dee

Anonymous said...

I just had a friend passaway yesterday.
I'm sick over this...I do not know if he knew the Lord ...
I don't want to miss a chance to share Jesus again.

Pat Trombly said...

Richard, You have been an inspiration for me since I joined the choir at Ressurection Church in 1989. You inspired me to seek a closer relation with Jesus. I have prayed for and followed the healing taking place in your life. God can and will do miracles. I have been healed from bladder cancer. The prayers of my family and friends were my strength. Pat