I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HELP FOR US

Mark 12:28-44
The Greatest Commandment
12:28-34pp -- Mt 22:34-40
 28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"  29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' 31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these." 32 "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33 To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." 34 When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

This scripture gives us a pattern in beginning our daily visit with Father. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this sounds simple..but honestly, if we look in the mirror at the end of each day, did we really show love...showing those who are not so loveable ...love.
i pray that i can draw closer to God to learn to Love as He commands.

Anonymous said...

Mr. S.
Today we celebrate freedom!
This blog is a gift that was fought for by our brave soldiers!

Dee said...

So Dad, I am sitting here praying and reading your blog today...
and the power goes out.
I got up to turn off a few things that I didn't want a surge to ruin.
Then I headed back to the office to my computer (on a battery backup)...Guess what I did next...I turned on the light switch. Then I giggled...I AM well aware the power is out, because the house is DARK, yet I still reached for the light switch.
I instantly thought, WOW, this is what GOD wants for us...TURN Automatically to HIM, Turn without thinking, to HIS WORD, have it hidden so deeply in our heart, that when it feels like the power is off,(trails and tribulation) we just KNOW that HE will be our light.
You are teaching us this with these great messages, Believe, This is the Day, Father and Son, Adam and Eve...and so on...
Praise GOD HIS POWER NEVER is OFF! Oh How I pray for a FRESH Spiritual Surge today.

I sure to love you,
Dee