I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CANCER REPORT ON RICHARD

Last week I had a Pet Scan.
Today, I received a report on the results.
1.No spread
2.The chemo isn’t working anymore
3.We start Tommorow with a new regimen that should that is expected to resume reduction of the tumors.
4 This is not unexpected and is a normal course of treatment.
5.   Outlook is very positive.
   6. This is the progression of my healing. HALLELUJAH!!!
 7.   THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR PRAYERS. KNOW THAT GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS AND IS ANSWERING THEM.

WITH DEEP GRATITUDE TO OUR LORD AND TO YOU FOR THIS ONGOING MIRACLE OF HEALING.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you JESUS that nothing has spread and that the outlook is POSITIVE. Our Heavenly Father has you in the palm of his hands and will continue to heal you as you fight this fight! You are such a strong person and I know you will get through this! I pray for complete healing and that one day soon you will hear the words cancer free! God Bless!

Karen

Dianne said...

Daddy,
I love you so much!
You are my hero!
I'm not sure If you remember the first day you taught me to drive, I was holding both hands on the wheel so tightly ...you gently reached over and loosened my fingers!
There was such a safe feeling knowing you were at my side!
That's how I feel now as I'm on this journey with youyou....Father God is sitting beside you...He is gently reaching out to loosen your grip ...He is assuring you that You are safe in His Care!
Just like you knew all my fears on the highway, in the snow and rain...etc....
Father God ...your heavenly daddy, knows your deepest thoughts and He has it all taken care of.
Aren't you glad He promised to Never Leave you nor forsake you!
Aren't you glad that He sent His only begotten Son to die for our sins! And ...And that our beautiful Savior said, while taking that horrific beating, He said Richard "by these stripes you are healed"

I am praising God for the good news and excited about the miracle!
I love you my brave daddy!
Dee

Anonymous said...

Richard, Charlotte and I continue to keep you in our prayers for complete healing. We know this can happen. Please keep us updated. We love you, Kim

Anonymous said...

Richard GOD SEES ALL,KNOWS ALL< THIS INCLUDES YOU! YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN! THIS I KNOW YOU KNOW!
BE STILL AND KNOW HE'S THERE!!!
YOUR FRIEND FOREVER ANONYMOUS<THUNDER!!!

Sarah said...

Grandad, I am so glad God is the Master Physician. I love you so much.
-Sarah Garvis


Psalm 107:19-21
(NIRV)


19 Then they cried out to the Lord because of their problems.
And he saved them from their troubles.
20 He gave his command and healed them.
He saved them from the grave.
21 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his faithful love.
Let them give thanks for the miracles he does for his people.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for an awesome report!!! We will continue to keep you lifted in prayer stay encouraged and know that he has heard our petitions and crys for you to be cancer FREE!!! By his stripes you are healed and cancer has been defeated...God still has lots of kingdom work for you to do and you will be in great health!!!

We love you,
Tori

Greg said...

You are cancer free! We have cold hard evidence! You are healed by the blood of Jesus.
I continue to pray and claim your healing.

I love you,
Greg

Kel said...

Mr. Silanskas this is so wonderful! Thank you Lord for your hand in this!

Kel said...

I'm so happy for you and your loved ones!