I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MOVING ON

Matthew 28:18-20

New International Version (NIV)
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” 

The words of God spoken in the Gospel were spoken to the DISCIPLES and not only to the apostles but to all who are FOLLOWING His teachings. If you have been following the Word of God through my blogs and reading His teachings then you must be by now be a disciple. Followers of Jesus' teachings who are truly seeking an intimate relationship with Father God are obligated to share His Word to as many people as we can.  No need to become a foreign missionary just tell others about the Love of God.  While we are not able to Baptize with water we can help the lost to receive the Holy Spirits'  Baptism which comes from the desire to know and receive the Love of God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your continued teachings! I continue to pray for complete and pain free healing!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing us how to truly follow Jesus.
' One of His disciples' I never thought of my relationship with Him in that way before.
Thank you