I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Tuesday, July 31, 2012

PURPOSE

TO ALL OF OUR NEW PARTAKERS OF THIS BLOG.

I think is time to share with you the reason for this blog site.  Our purpose for this ministry is to bring people to a true intimacy with God our Father.  So I am re-posting a former blog to give an idea of what this ministry is all about.


Intimacy with God

May we take this time to review the lessons that we have studied so far.

"Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father , and I too will love him and show myself to him". John 14:21.

Wow, the formula for intimacy with our Creator is in the above passage. The absolute joy of knowing God is available to all who will listen to His Word and follow the Word, Jesus. To follow Him is to accept His teachings, not intellectually, but in our inner being, and doing all that He has taught us.

As a child we received many rules from our parents and in many cases we refused to obey them. Those "rules" were teachings that were intended to keep us from harming ourselves. Yet because we wanted to do our "thing" we often ignored the love of our parents. I know of many people of my generation (including myself) who have paid a price for that disobedience. To love our parents is to obey them.

To obey our Father's will for us as taught by Jesus is to love Him. It is the ONLY way to LOVE Him. " If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching, My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (John 14:23)

We MUST read, meditate and internalize Jesus' words. It is important to do so if we want to know our Father. When we KNOW HIM we do His will and a peace that surpasses all understanding fills us to overflowing. Then and only then are we able to bear much fruit for the Kingdom. "If a man remains in Me and I in Him, he will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing". (John 15:5)

Meditate on His teachings and receive that great joy and you will lead many to a wonderfully rewarding intimacy with GOD.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard, Praying for you daily. Kim and Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Your daughter was so right, you have a gift for sharing the word in simple and few words.
I will share this with my prayer group.
Bless you Mr. Silanskas!

MH

Anonymous said...

We have you covered in prayer
and trust our Father to bring
you comfort, peace and healing
in Jesus name.

Dolores Quilts said...

Enjoying your posts!
Lifting you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Richard. Hang in There. Brian

Anonymous said...

Hey brother, this is Matthew V. Mercer, Diane's good friend. I want you to know that you are a true Kingdom Man & you are truly leaving the type of legacy that any Kingdom-minded man would want to leave. I am praying for your contiued ministry to thrive & grow onward & upward. Continue to share the "Gospel/Good News" & continue to be "Great" for the Kingdom of GOD!. Your shining bright my friend. You must be reflecting the Light of the Son!!!
Love,
Matthew Mercer

Anonymous said...

Richard, your post today made me think of a book about amazing grace. How we don't deserve God's grace, but there is nothing we can do to get more or less - his grace is all-sufficient. PTL! - Charlotte D

Kel said...

Thank you for giving me a spiritual place to come to online!

Anonymous said...

thank you Richard for your beautiful thoughts and reminders to listen and obey our Lord and Savior because he LOVES us so! It is through internalizing the word that we truly hear from the Lord and begin to walk with Him and in his love step forth in obedience. What a precious reminder today.

Prayer request- I am going on a mission trip Sept. 1-9 to reach the Jewish people in Mexico City with the saving love of Jesus Christ. Please pray as I prepare for this mission- pray for those who will be ministered to, that the Lord will already call them to Himself and prepare them to know Christ and pray for those in Mexico City who are preparing for long-term care for the many new believers we hope to reach. Thank you for your prayers and partnering with me to see God's work done.

Anonymous said...

RICHARD:
YOU ARE ONE OF MY DEARESTFRIENDS SPIRITUALLY!!
I PRAY FOR GOD'S BLESSINGS ON YOU AND YOUR VERY SPECIAL FAMILY! DAILY<MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL DAILY!!! Johnny Thunder

Anonymous said...

Love your teachings! I continue to look forward to them every day! I pray for complete healing for you!
KJ

Anonymous said...

~Prayer Request~
Mr. Silanskas please partner in prayer with me for a very very special grandmother. She has given her entire life to her church , her family and the community she lives in. She has custody of her 3 grandchildren due to her daughter suffering from severe mental illness and other afflictions of the body. This very special grandmother is in jeopardy of loosing her home, which would devastate both her and the children. I am believing that God will touch the hearts of the lenders, provide all the needs of this family above and beyond their expectations and that he will send his comforting Angels while he works everything out for their good!!! My God performs miracles everyday, im trusting in him to show an abundance of favor within this family in their darkest times.
Prayerfully,
Tori