I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Monday, July 9, 2012

TRUE REST

July 9, 2012 blog

Then Jesus said, “Come to Me, all who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you.  Let me teach you because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy to bear and the burden I give is light.”  Matthew 11:28-30

What comfort to know that if we sincerely seek to know Him we will find peace.  Jesus did not say that you will not have burdens, but He is there to help you carry the load.  Following Jesus is work.  Some seem to be comfortable fighting their desires toward sinful lifestyles.  Some have trouble continuing on the path of getting closer to HIm.  Whatever your burdens, He is there with you if only you will turn them over to Him.  He is there with you and accepting His burden makes your “yoke” light because He is helping you to shoulder the load.

What is the gift that goes with following His Word?

It is the knowledge that Jesus is right there withYOU and He is giving you strength and grace to continue with HIS ever presence with you.  When we follow HIM closely He turns our burdens into a SONG OF PRAISE.

STAY CLOSE TO JESUS AND BEGIN TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE.  Love your neighbor and worst enemy and you will find REST.

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Daddy,

Trusting....REALLY Trusting GOD!!

It reminds me of the days when I was tiny and we were at the beach, You would carry me into the ocean, holding me safely; as LONG as I Relaxed in your arms, I WAS Safe and having FUN...but if I wiggled and cried, I MISSED the FUN...and even though I was wiggling and crying...I WAS STILL SAFE!!!!!

TRUST...REAL TRUST in GOD! IS allowing HIM to CARRY us through the storms, Smiling knowing that HE IS KEEPING Us from all Harm !
HE WOULD NEVER DROP YOU!

What happened to Peter when he took his eyes OFF of Jesus?
Sure Satan will allow the waves to crash upon us, but do NOT be distracted, You are in GODS Safe Arms.

Dottie Kane said...

You indeed are a man of God who loves the Lord.
We stand with you for We know that it is indeed the Lord's heart and His will to heal you!

PROCLAMATION PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Living Word. You said that your Word is life to those who find it and medicine to all their flesh. Today, by my confession I apply your Word to my body by giving voice to it.
You said in Psalm 139:14 that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and that your works are marvelous. I declare that I was created by You and that I am a marvelous creation.
I speak to sickness and disease today and proclaim that according to Philippians 2:10 that they must bow down to the mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Every name in heaven, on earth and under the earth bows its knee to Jesus’ Name.
I speak to my body today and declare that I have authority over it. I command it to receive the Word of God. Matthew 8:17 proclaims that Jesus bore my sicknesses and took my infirmities.
Heavenly Father, I thank you that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and makes alive my mortal body. I speak to my immune system and command it to line up with the Word of God. My immune system will destroy sickness and disease in my body and perform its job; for this is what God created it to do.

I thank you father that every cell in my body responds to your Word. Your Word permeates my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. I confess that the Word of God is being made flesh in me.

Psalm 103:3 declares that you Father, forgave all my iniquities and healed all of my diseases. Father, that is your confession and I make it my confession also. I don’t judge by the sight of my eyes, I judge by your Living Word. It is your Word that lives in me and brings health and healing to every part of my body.

Heavenly Father, I rejoice at your promise of divine health. You said it and I believe it! Today, I declare that I will see your promise of healing manifest in my body.

Healing is mine because Jesus paid the price two thousand years ago. God so loved me that He sent His Son to die on the cross so that I could experience life on God’s terms. His abundant life manifesting in me, making me whole - body, soul and spirit. Amen.

We are standing in agreement with you.
Abundant Blessings,
Dottie Kane
Director
Healing rooms ministries

Marvelyne Engel said...

Thank you so much for your faithfulness to encourage all the world as well as us individually about THE important thing!
I especially love this: Love your neighbor and worst enemy and you will find REST and intend to pass that along today!
Hearts and prayers are with you.
Love
Marvelyne

Kel said...

Love your neighbor and worst enemy and you will find REST. Thank you for this blog entry today Mr. Silanskas. I had a moment with a front desk person at a medical office where I got aggravated. Love my neighbor, love those who aren't great at their job. Jesus loves them too, and knowing that helps ME rest!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminder that He is our praise and song!! It is wonderful to know that He carries our burdens as He carries us

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminder that He is our praise and song!! It is wonderful to know that He carries our burdens as He carries us

Anonymous said...

Dear Richard (Dad),
Judy and I are so happy you are healing every day...with God as your physician you are in the BEST hands. We have been inspired by your faith all these years and we look forward to many years of your wisdom, gentle guidence and loving humor. You have added much to our world and you are especially in our prayers now.
Garry & Judy Westcott

Anonymous said...

Jesus gave us the greatest example of this when he washed the feet of Judas.