I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Thursday, May 10, 2012

ASK



One day Jesus told His disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.

“There was a judge in a certain city,” He said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people. A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy. The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests’ “.

Then the Lord said “Learn a lesson from this unjust judge. Even he rendered a just decision in the end.  So don’t you think God will surely give justice to His chosen people who cray out to him day and night? Will He keep putting them off? I tell you, He will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will He find on the earth who have faith?”.

To persist in prayer and not give up, does not mean endless repetition  or painfully long prayer sessions.  Constant prayer means keeping our requests continually before God as we live for Him day by day, believing He will answer.  When we live by faith, we are not to give up.  God may delay answering, but His delays always have good reasons.  As we persist in prayer, we grow in character, faith, and hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard,

Know that you are in my constant prayers! Thanks for all your daily words of wisdom!

Keeping the faith,
Brian

Santa Claus said...

Dear Richard,
Hope this finds you healed and raring to get back in the go cart I gave you many years ago.
I cherish your kind words of encouragement daily but don't always get to thank you. You are a modern day example of faith and trust in our Lord God Jehovah's mercy and grace. Mrs. Claus and I look forward to meeting with you at Dianne's concert on November 10 th. Ole Santa celebrated his 70th birthday on May 7th, and feels just a tad younger these days. Many blessings to you and the Mrs. Today and forever. Love you Man.

Anonymous said...

This is just another reminder that we have to trust God in ALL things. That's sometimes hard to do. I thank you for your faithfulness!

Anonymous said...

WOW...This was EXACTLY what I needed!!! Thank you for reminding me that my faith is EVERYTHING, I will continue to give thanks in all things and inspite of the situation!!!
Be Blessed,
Latoria