I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Monday, May 14, 2012

HURTING?

The Bend in the Road

Author: Helen Steiner Rice
Sometimes we come to life's crossroads
And we view what we think is the end.
But God has a much wider vision
And he knows that it's only a bend-

The road will go on and get smoother
And after we've stopped for a rest,
The path that lies hidden beyond us
Is often the path that is best.

So rest and relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share your load
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow-
You've just come to a bend in the road.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never read that before. It's a great thing to read over and over. Hopefully that can be the reminder we need to give our problems to God because HE is in control. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Mr. S,
our family is going through a bend in the road. but until i read your blog today, we were carrying the load, thank you for reminding us that God wants to share our load.
your blog helps us so much.

James said...

I have never heard this. Its powerful and came just in time.

Kel said...

I love poetry. This is one I am not familiar with, and I thank you for posting it. I'm learning that the "bends in the road" lead to the rainbows on the other side, and I thank God for them all.