I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Friday, May 25, 2012

Worshipping in the Temple of GOD.

We are saved by the Grace of God through the Blood of Jesus.  Well, what is so important about  following the teachings of Jesus concerning how we are to live out our salvation? ETERNAL REWARDS and JOY unspeakable. Look at Psalm 15.  "Who may worship in your sanctuary, Lord?
Who may enter your presence on your Holy Hill?
Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right, speaking the truth from sincere hearts.
Those who refuse to gossip or harm their neighbors or speak evil of their friends.
Those who despise flagrant sinners, and honor the faithful followers of the Lord, and keep their promises even when it hurts.
Those who lend money without charging interest, and who cannot be bribed to lie about the innocent.
Such people will stand firm forever."

The joys and benefits of a life lived in companionship with God.  We enjoy these benefits Now and Eternally.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saved by the Grace of God. I ponder why? I contemplate the blood shed for me.
I pray to be able to look and not judge. Speak only things that uplift. Honor my God my Savior.
Great word Mr S.

We are all thanking God for your continued healing. His Blood already took care of your healing. Again By the Grace of God!

Anonymous said...

Saved by the Grace of God. I ponder why? I contemplate the blood shed for me.
I pray to be able to look and not judge. Speak only things that uplift. Honor my God my Savior.
Great word Mr S.

We are all thanking God for your continued healing. His Blood already took care of your healing. Again By the Grace of God!

Dee said...

Wow Dad...God has been leading us into deeper WORSHIP the past few months.There truly is nothing greater than being in the Center of HIS PRESENCE. This was in a bible study I did today...AMAZING what we hear God say when we LISTEN.
True worship is God-centered worship. People tend to get caught up in where they should worship, what music they should sing in worship, and how the worship looks to other people. Focusing on these things completely misses the point. Jesus tells us that true worshipers will worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24). This means we worship from the heart and the way God has designed. Worship can include praying, reading God's Word with an open heart, singing, participating in communion, and serving others. It is not limited to one act, but is done properly when the heart and attitude of the person are in the right place.

Daddy I am not sure you realize the BLESSING YOU are through this BLOG to soooooo many.
Love you so much,
Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Your teachings are such a blessing to me. We are cleansed in His blood. I am praying for your healing. You are a wonderful man of God. I kbow He smiles at you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for continuing to bless us with the word of God! Your blog is a huge inspiration to so many! God bless you spreading his word!
Look what the Lord has done!!
Love,
Jackie