I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FEELING BETTER

TODAY MAY 23, 2012 My wife, Son and I are doing MUCH better.  The Dr. said that this is a form of virus and that it needs to run it's course.  The symptoms, while highly unusual,  are not serious and will subside in a short time..  They already are.

I don't like using this blog to complain about health issues of my family, however, since we (you and I) are brother and sister through the blood of Christ we need to support one another in prayer.  Thank you so very much for your encouraging comments.

One week from today I will receive my Cancer update to determine how well the treatment is doing.  I am looking forward to sharing with you a bright and joyful report.

May we continue in the Word and apply the teachings of our Father, given to us by Jesus.  Jesus promised to never leave us nor forsake us.  So, when we read His Word, we are hearing Him DIRECTLY! May we take every Word with faith and confidence.  Continuing to love God with all our body, mind soul and strength. continuing to share the TRUTH and LIVING the Truth. 

God is So Good.

7 comments:

Kel said...

I too am looking forward to a bright and joyful report next week! In the meantime, would you like some chicken soup? Love you and am praying for speedy recoveries for all!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dad,
I am so glad that you folks are feeling better!!!
We love you and pray that your recovery is swift!!!

000
xxx
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Please ask your prayer warriors to pray for Rose (86 years young) suffering with internal bleeding, and a growth in her lung. Waiting for further information from tests. Also in need of having both hips replaced but unable to do so now. In pain, pray for relief.

Dee said...

“ Give thanks to the Lord and pray to him.
Tell the nations what he has done.
Sing to him; sing praises to him.
Tell about all his miracles.
Be glad that you are his;
let those who seek the Lord be happy.
Depend on the Lord and his strength;
always go to him for help.
Remember the miracles he has done;
remember his wonders and his decisions.
You are descendants of his servant Abraham,
the children of Jacob, his chosen people.
He is the Lord our God.
His laws are for all the world.
He will keep his agreement forever;
He will keep his promises always.”

- Psalm 105, Verses 1-8

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your entire family. Stay strong. Love, Audrey

Anonymous said...

Praying daily.. All glory to God for your healing.
Love, The Bensons

Anonymous said...

Richard,

Len and I are praying for you and Sis. We love you and know that God has you in the palm of his hand.

Trust in the Lord and lean not onto your own understanding. This scripture keeps me going and I trust it will help you.

Kitty