I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Thursday, May 24, 2012

A DAILY SUPPLICATION

The following prayer from Psalms is a great way to start each day.  As we pray this prayer we need to stop at each line and meditate on what we are saying.  Rote prayer may have a role in our relationship with God, but He obviously wants us to communicate with him from our own heart.  Peace.

"Teach me your ways, O Lord that I may live according to your truth!

Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor you.

With all my heart I will praise you, O Lord my God

I will give glory to your name forever for your love for me is very great.

You have rescued me from the depths of death" Psalm 86:11-13

Yes, God has rescued us from eternal death through the precious blood of His dearly beloved Son Jesus.

No comments: