I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blessed Are You

"Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:3

Approximately 35 years ago I stood in front of a mirror in our dressing room and felt completely empty and powerless to be worthy of salvation. In a brief moment of time I knew that of a certainty I could never achieve a righteousness that would gain eternal life for me. This was a revelation that I treasure. I cried out to God a genuine prayer of gratitude that He revealed to me the Truth.

I was aware that I was destitute, completely and totally incapable of pleasing
God.

At the time, I was ministering to a fairly large group of people via TV who were seeking Him. Not aware of the depth of the meaning of relationship with God. It was at that moment of revelation in front of the mirror, I realized that my attempts to achieve righteousness were futile. The righteousness of Jesus cannot be earned by works. We are clothed in HIS righteousness when we become His disciples, that is, true believers. As we have discussed in previous teachings, true believers in Christ are those who listen to His Words and do the things that He taught.

Rest in the knowledge that you are Blessed when you are poor in spirit for yours is the kingdom of heaven. not by your works but by the gift of Grace freely given to those who accept Jesus' words and trust is Him for eternal life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog was sent to me by a friend.
You have a gift for sharing Gods Word in a way that is easy to understand.
I was rather OLD when I discovered the emptiness in my life. A friend shared the message you have been sharing and then lead me in this pray. Forever I have been changed.
It is nice to know that GOD doesn't give up on us, after all the years I wasted.
"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.

I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

Dianne said...

Hi Daddy,

This is ONE Girl who is very thankful that you looked into that mirror.
Daddy, your searching has been used by God to Lead the entire family,extended family, friends and soooooooooooooooooooooooo many others to a personal reltionship with Jesus.
Gosh...then there are those who have been used as a vessel to lead others to Christ, as a result of you sharing Him with them (with us).
I often think of George Bailey in Its A Wonderful Life...and think of YOU. IF YOU HAD Not cried out to God...Where would I be Daddy!

I love you,
Dee

Kel said...

"Not aware of the depth of the meaning of a relationship with God." -- That's a powerful statement sir, and one I plan to contemplate...

Anonymous said...

I love your message today! Thanks for posting. Would also appreciate continued prayers for my friend Gretchen. Her cancer report came back with devastating news and needs God to heal her. Thanks! Karen Johnson

Terry said...

AMEN DAD!!!

Anonymous said...

I love reading and sharing your dads blog, but on that one day in particular somebody needed that bad it was a right on time WORD for a young lady that was going through a really tough time and was ready to give up!!! She was seeking help from every where BUT GOD when he was all she ever needed in the first place so tell your Dad thank you he brought forth a revelation to her and that made my job a whole lot easier!!! I pray God works miracles in his health so he may continue Gods work he is truly anointed. Sorry for the delay in my response im on a 40 day consecration NO TECHNOLOGY or FOOD from 12 am to 12 pm!!! Praying for miracles and release 17 down 23 more to go :-)