I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Thursday, January 19, 2012

Praise

Today I received a link from my daughter that confirmed for me the importance of Praise. Our Lord wants us to Praise Him as a reminder of who we are and how much He loves us. When we are at our lowest or when we are at our highest we need to praise Him for He Is God our creator, comforter, redeemer and constant companion. The God who loves us so much that He came to earth to reveal Himself to us, to teach us, to suffer and die for us, to rise from the dead to assure us that we have eternal life through Him.

Please turn up the volume and sing along with this blessed group.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw4e397mBjM&feature=related

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Daddy,

I have been praying for hours this morning and have had this song Priase the Lord, playing over and over in the background.

One of my favorite lines in this song...GOD Inhabits the Praise of His People...
THAT means...If I PRAISE ALL DAY!!!!! ALL DAY!!!
God is right here with me..
He can Work with me when I Praise Him!
I am a child of the King!!!
Rather than Fear...
I WILL PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!

Dad...I am so fed up Satan and his deceptive ways....I want to start a national campaign with Billboards and news Ads that simply states BODLY-
SATAN is a LIAR!

below those words will be a promise of GOD!!!!!!!

Proverbs 1:33

But all who listen to me will live in peace,
untroubled by fear of harm.”


Philippians 4:19

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.


Thank you Daddy for sharing your faith with all of us.
I Love you,
Dee

Jackie said...

Thank you for sharing this testiment! The words to this song are extremely powerful. Satan is a liar!
Praise the Lord!!

Jessica said...

I love this song! I don't know how I haven't heard it before! Thank you for sharing it Granddad :) True worship! Thank you!

Terry said...

Great song!!!

Joan Mann said...

Wonderful and beautiful song!..Thankyou and Praise you "JESUS"!!!

Rocio said...

Wonderful and beautiful song!..Thankyou and Praise you "JESUS"!!!