I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Friday, January 6, 2012

Cancer

Re-started chemo last Wednesday using same treatment as the first round.  Our prayer is that this will be as affective as round one of last year.  Your prayers are appreciated.  All my love to you all.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Daddy,

God is NOT a man that He should lie....He has promised to Heal you!!!!
I stand on HIS word with you.
Hos 4:6.............My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Gal 3:13............Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us...

1Pet 2:24..........(Jesus) bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness -- by whose stripes you were healed.

Isa 53:5.............He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed.

Mt 8:17.............He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.

Ps 107:20.........He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Praising God for Healing you!
Love,
Dee

Dianne said...

Mr. Silanskis,

Thank you for your minstry. Your prayer ministry has been such a help to me.
I look forward to your daily blogs and teachings.
May God continue to Bless you and Heal you.
David

MrTanMan said...

Richard,

You are an amazing man with an amazing wife and family supporting you in this fight. Since my meeting Rick, I’ve come to love you all. You and your whole family have made a profound change in my life. The entire Silanskas and Garvis families are a complete inspiration to me and are in my daily prayers.

You’ve turned your face to Christ, and as his love shines…the shadow of cancer will fall behind you.

With much love and prayer,
Brian Low

Anonymous said...

Prayer clears the mind and soul of all the unimportant distractions of this world and taps directly into the spirit. May God Bless you and may you continue to shine from the power within.

-Legut

Kel said...

I continue to keep you in my prayers. Thank you for your sharing with us on this blog!