I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Monday, January 2, 2012

Prayer team

Once again, Happy New Year.  In case you are not aware I have a Prayer Request group who graciously and lovingly join us in praying for those who are in need.  If you would like to join this ministry of prayer please post your e-mail address on this blog and I will add you to the group.  May our Lord continue to bless you in every area of your life.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

First is for my friend Gretchen. She is having breast cancer surgery tomorrow after already doing the chemo. She had melanoma when she was 19 and went through the chemo. Then at 40 with a small child she has breast cancer. I pray that the surgery goes well, that she recovers quickly and the doctor will tell her she is cancer free!
Karen

I also need to pray for my friends son, Dakota. He is a 9 year old little boy that has a condition where he develops brain tumors. He has some recent tests done and I pray that the tests come back that there is no change and no new tumors. Better yet I pray that this condition is completely gone from his body.