I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How do we love one another?

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."He repeated this command minutes later when He said,"My command is this:Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that, he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command." John 15:22-14.

Prior to His arrest, Jesus prayed to our Father."My prayer is not for them(His disciples alone). I pray also for those who will believe in Me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in Me and I am in You. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me." John 17:20-23

"To be brought to COMPLETE UNITY."

This is a compassionate, loving, deep prayer to our Father. We, as followers of Christ must be totally in agreement as to how God loves us. How can the world believe the truth if we are not in full agreement in our faith. Sound doctrine is important but if we focus on the differences in the doctrines of our religious affiliations rather than on the commands of Jesus to obey His commands by following His teaching and doing His Word, then we are not ONE with Him and certainly not One in the faith. When we live the Word and preach the Word as given by the Word, Jesus, we are in unity with each other and God our Father.

Jesus pleaded that His disciples know Him intimately by studying His commands and following those commands. This is the ONLY way that we can show God our trust and faith in Him. So, let us determine to FOCUS on the command to truly follow Jesus every moment of our lives. Then and only then will the world know that God loves them because they see how we love one another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So eloquently written Dad...
If we Abide In Christ and His Word Abides in Us...
I want to Bear the right kind of Fruit...and the only way I can do that is EATING the WORD (you taught me that :)
Gosh, there really isnt any time for Satan to bombard our thoughts when we FOCUS On GODS WORD!
No time for Fear and doubt...

Love you Daddy,
Dee

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this,just to let you know you have blessed me and I print his blogs out to do as a devotional.

I have been sick also on Dec. 10 a Saturday night when I teach I felt sick and pass out and had to go to the hospital
where I stayed for 4 days to find out I have a bleeding ulcer. I have choosen to be more in God words and draw closer to him
in reading more and praying and also reading your blogs which has blessed me so much. I felt like maybe I could not teach anymore and do all the things
that I love to do but spending the time in God's word has helped me to see God is not finish with me yet he has renewed my strenght to do even more for him when I get better knowning that his return is closer then before and I want to reach others for his Kingdom.

Janet

Anonymous said...

Thank you once again for such great
food for the soul. I truly enjoy
reading your messages. I read them
each morning before I go into my
prayer time.