I'd Love to Hear from YOU...Feedback, Comments, Prayer Requests:


I’d Love to hear from YOU!
Comments-Prayer Requests- Praise Reports!

It’s as easy as 1-2-3

Simply Tag onto the word COMMENT at the bottom of my daily Blog; which will open the Comment Box
.

After you have written in the comment box, Below you will see a spot titled Choose your Identity.
Check the Anonymous Box...this will allow you to send your comment without Registering with google.
Then Simply tag onto the area marked -Publish your comment
Voila! I look forward to hearing from you.







Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Miracle Of Love

Hello, I was awakened very early this morning by the Holy Spirit I believe. I had and still have a need to share with you a song I wrote in 1988. I do not know why but here goes.

This song was inspired by the Holy Spirit in answer to my request to give me a song to share the message of His Love for all the world.

I am only able to share the lyrics at this time, perhaps I can find a way to have it recorded in the future.

A Miracle Of Love

Many years ago on a starlit night came a miracle of love
Ina lowly manger lay a child sent to us from above.

Chorus:
His name is Jesus the bright and morning star.
He is the Prince of Peace, The King of Kings
He is the great "I AM" the God of Abraham
He wants you by His side, so take His Hand

verse 2
If you believe in Him,
Turn away from sin,
He'll ever hold you in His Arms.He'll cleanse your soul,
And make you whole,
And keep you from all harm.

Repeat Chorus

verse 3
When this life is o'er,
He will come for you,
And take you to His home on high.
Where Angels sing praise to the King,
And so will you and I.

Repeat Chorus

I have been told ,many times that the melody is beautiful. I will try to have a recording done so that I might give it to you sometime in the near future.

5 comments:

Kel said...

The lyrics are wonderful. I love reading personal things from you on your blog. Your life is fascinating to me, so more please!a

Jessica said...

Thank you Granddad for sharing this. I had no idea you wrote songs! How wonderful! It is beautiful :) Keep these posts coming!

Anonymous said...

Not only are you talented & blessed with the gift, that is music... Not only are you a father to many that you may never know personally... Not only have you mentored, inspired, uplifted & motivated untold numbers... Your love for Christ as shown through your marriage is what I truly am commenting on today. You being their for your children by loving your wife, has saved generations! & I mean that. You helped set a standard & it's apparent in your offspring. As you have reflected the image of your Heavenly Father, you've passed on Christ. I am a direct recipient of that grace through your daughter. Keep doing GOD's perfect will.

Jackie said...

The lyrics to your song are very touching. Thank you for taking the time to share them. Please keep sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Mr. S,

Your song has brought great comfort to me on this day. This Wednesday will mark three weeks since my Mom went home to be made new again and the lyrics of your song made me smile for her.

Thank you!

Joe